Tuesday, 2 June 2009

✖✖✖

yesterday....
going ah kheong class....

adui dui......
My tax need to redo ....Q4 @.@

D answer is easy nia me also wrong....
when exam wy alrd tell me...
but my brain something wrong...
still write different answer
$75000 write $70000
sia sui nia....=.=

After class...
Anata and Thing Thing
Come my house eat "肉棕"...(made by my mom)
They all say delicious..i think if i tell my mom she will very syok...
haha

Then we decided go Qb....
We go teman anata buy things...
N Thing thing go dating with Mr.Phang....(^.^)

Ystd very happy going out with my friend...
but also some unhappy things....
Luckily nothings worst happen....
So...
Wy....
don so be worry ok....
Nothing d.....
All of us will beside u d......(^.^)
(Althought sometime me olso scare and just know cry) (~.~)


THE END

3 comments:

  1. ya lor....my xiao bao anata oways cry....
    haha....tax redo nvm la..redo so easy nia...nonid like exam again...juz sit there n write d answer nia...haha.....muz study hard o.....hehe...muack..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..nex time mz go out wt u all together d!!

    yaya..we will oway stay beside wy laopo d!!hehe..

    ReplyDelete