Monday, 22 June 2009

✖Tagged by ev✖


Why do you choose this photo?
Bcz I LoVe Converse....^.^
When was the last time you ate pizza?
Erm...long long time....
The last song you've listened to?
Lake Louise-Yuhki Kuramoto
What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Listening music..View facebook.....
Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
Xiao Bao ~.~
Tag six people.
The following questions are related to them..
1. Wy
2. Sze Mei
3. Thing Thing
4. Kh
5. Ev
6. Parisha
Who is No. 1?
My Best Buddy...President of our gang....
No. 3 is having a relationship with?
Mr. Phang....^.^
Say something about No.5.
My Room-mate....friend....
How about No.4?
My Best Friend...10yrs friend
Who is No.2?
My Anata...Leng lui...^^
Say something to No.6!
My gang d Mummy....~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment