Monday, 31 August 2009

T.T

Just now..

My laptop cant open & no respond....

Bcz my careless...

1/3 of water from my bottle pour to my laptop...

Gosh......OMG...!!!!

I don know what should i do....

D first things i do just....CRY...T.T....

(until so old le always just know cry nia me...useless@.@)

then i use d hair drier to dry d laptop....

but still no respond for long time...

Luckily, now d laptop can function le...

Scare me nia....

Thanks God...

Next time i will more becareful d....

Sorry...laptop....i will never like tat again.........

Forgive me........



p/s: thanks Ee Von helping n listening me...
maybe u listen untill blur blur..hehe..thanks

7 comments:

  1. xiao bao...ur laptop ok le ma??
    aiyo...next time becareful liao...
    nw ok jiu hao le...=)
    dun cry liao

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..don scare ha!!sayang u o!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx wy n thing...
    now ok le ...
    haiz...
    just feel tis week me very very sui...X.X
    hope start from next week all is lucky day..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, welcome..
    and i ask my brother dy,
    he say get water normally wont so easy spoil d lar..
    except smthg inside soak in water too long time just will cant function d..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..thx alot ev...
    just now just scare d water still many inside d laptop...
    luckily now ok le...^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ops...you should use hair dryer to dry it..@.@
    maybe after this it can be work~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya..now everything settle le..
    d laptop alrd ok le....
    thx...^^

    ReplyDelete